The list of the uses of popular tennis balls is almost endless. You can be as creative as possible when it comes to what you can do with it. Among others, one of the most surprising uses is for a walker. This will make it possible for the walker to glide smoothly on the surface. However, take note that this is not for everyone. It can put the user at risk, so be sure to do it right.
If you want to know how to put tennis balls on a walker, below are the steps that you have to follow:
- Prepare the materials that will be needed to complete this task. Basically, you will need the walker, tennis balls, box cutter, nail, hammer, and anything that will attach the ball to the walker.
- Hold the ball securely so that it will stay in place. Use a nail and hammer to poke the ball and allow air to hiss. Remove the nail once you are done.
- Cut the ball with a line that starts from the hole where it has been nailed. The length of the line will depend on the size of the walker where it will be used.
- Cut two lines forming an X, which means that they should cross each other in the middle section.
- Now that you have an X mark, put it on the walker. Push the ball into the legs and pull until the flap opens. Keep on pushing the ball until you feel that it is already secure in its position.
- If you want the ball to be secure, add anything that will hold it in place. You can have it glued just to be sure that it won’t be accidentally removed.